Founder of EnviroVention™ “When it’s your health that matters most” : Healthiness-oriented examinations of the home and workplace, to identify sources of irritants, allergens, pollutants, and other environmental stress factors, supplying health care professionals with information about their client’s indoor environments, and guiding occupants through corrective measures.
Owner of A Healthier Home™ “You deserve a Green and Healthy Home” : Objective home performance inspections, and guiding homeowners and contractors through corrective and preventive projects.
Instructor at Blue Ridge Community College:
- Mold in the Home Environment: Ecology, Clean-up, and Prevention
- Healthy Home Environment
- HVAC Systems: Comfort, Health, and Savings
- Energy Use Analysis
Rick has personally inspected over 7,000 properties.
Rick has more than 35 years experience in the profession.
- Board-Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant: through the Indoor Air Quality Association administered by the American Council of Accredited Certifications
- Healthy Homes Practitioner: through the National Environmental and Health Association
- Certified Lead Risk Assessor: through the Environmental Protection Agency
Personal and professional recognitions:
- Environmental Bachelor of Science: from Rutgers University
- Eagle Scout Award: as a Boy Scout through the Boy Scouts of America
- Woodbadge Award: in adult Scout leadership through the Boy Scouts of America
- High Student Satisfaction Ratings: in faculty assessment rankings by his students at Blue Ridge Community College
- Super Service Awards and top client satisfaction ratings: through Angie’s List
- A Rating: with the Better Business Bureau
Comments from Rick’s clients:
“With Rick’s guidance my house is no longer the allergy breeding grounds it used to be.”
“Rick will find the source of the problems that the others have missed.”
“Rick is most knowledgeable and is highly professional.”
“No one’s ever done such a thorough inspection of my house before.”
“I’ve learned so much about my house from Rick’s visit.”
“I should have called Rick sooner!”
Phone: (828) 243-5192 EnviroVention™ www.EnviroVention.com